Oral herbal medicinal product with beneficial effect in patients with hepatic-biliary system disorders:
European Community Herbal Monograph (EMEA / HMPC)
European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy (ESCOP)
German Commission E monograph (BGA)
German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia (HAB 34)
British Herbal Pharmacopoeia (BP)
Health Canada : Natural Health Product Ingredient DB‧
US Pharmacopeial Conventions : Herbal Medicines Compendium
Advantages of Gallith
Gallith is effective and safe in treating gallbladder complaints.
- Well-documented traditional medicinal plant with a long tradition in Germany and Asia.
- Ameliorates gallbladder complaints caused by known cholesterol gallstones.
- Only a few, mild side effects in long-term use.
- Unique purified herbal extract of the highest EU quality.
- Oral herbal medicinal product with beneficial effect in patients with hepatic-biliary system disorders.
Dissolution of cholesterol gallstones
Regulation of the gallbladder promoting the secretion of bile from the liver cells and increasing the bile flow.
Antioxidative effect protecting damaged liver cells.
Reducing the inflammatory process in the gallbladder wall.
The inflammatory reaction can be caused by mechanical irritation attributable to gallstones and may be accompanied by complaints.
Relaxation of the muscle cells in the bile ducts, facilitating the flow of bile.
Gallith soft capsules
Area of application:
Gallith is used in adults to improve the condition of mild gallbladder complaints such as bloating and flatulence caused by known gallstones not requiring surgery.
Gallith is a traditional herbal medicinal product registered for its indication only based on longstanding use.
For risks and side effects, please ask your doctor and pharmacist.