Devil’s Claw is a well-established and traditionally used medicinal herb listed in major herbal pharmacopeias
European Community Herbal Monograph (EMEA / HMPC)
European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy (ESCOP)
German Commission E monograph (BGA)
German Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia (HAB 34)
British Herbal Pharmacopoeia (BP)
Health Canada : Natural Health Product Ingredient DB‧
US Pharmacopeial Conventions : Herbal Medicines Compendium
Less Pain, More Mobility!
- Relieves osteoarthritis and slows down the damage of cartilage tissue.
- Relieves lower back pain. (LBP)
Alleviation of arthritis pain.
- Relieves arthritis-related joint pain, swelling and inflammation.
Inhibition of cartilage degradation and bone loss.
- Maintains healthy cartilage and bone; and contributes to mature bone.
Advantages of Harpavit
- Contains a well proven medicinal plant that has been traditionally used for decades to treat chronic lower back and joint pain.
- Scientifically proven anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
- Continous reduction of pain symptoms, significant overall improvement in long-term use.
- Allows a markedly reduced dose of chemical antirheumatic agents.
- Well-tolerated anti-inflammatory herbal root extract, to return to the normal activities of everyday life.
Four main biological activities of Devil’s claw root for the treatment of joint disease.
Proven in various thermally, chemically and mechanically induced in vivo pain tests in rats.
Demonstrated by numerous in vivo investigations: Inhibiting of cytokines (IL-1β, IL-6 and TNF-α) involved in the pathogenesis of degenerative joint disease and immune modulation.
Inhibition of matrix metalloproteinases and elastase.
Inhibiting the release of reactive oxygen specifically damaging membrane lipids, proteins and DNA and RNA.
Harpavit film-coated tablets
Area of application:
Supportive treatment of degenerative disorders of the musculoskeletal system in adults.
Contains Lactose and Sucrose (sugars).
For risks and side effects, please ask your doctor and pharmacist.